Grants 4 Arts Free Advice Session for Artists/Practitioners
Venue: Stroud Valley Arts . (For details of the venue, parking and location please go to sva.org.uk)
Date: 8th December 2011
Grants for the Arts (G4A) is an Arts Council funding stream that provides grants for a wide range of arts and creative projects. This free advice session is designed for individual artists and practitioners who want to know more about G4A and explore if it could provide a source of funds for their creative ideas and projects.
This hands on advice session will be run by Philip Butterworth, Lead Relationship Manager for Gloucestershire, Arts Council SW.
The session will be of benefit to:
· All artists and practitioners
· People new to making funding applications
· People who have applied to Grants for the Arts previously but been rejected
· People who have had some fundraising success for working in a particular area but now want to develop the scope, scale or direction of their activity.
The session will provide:
-an introduction to G4A funding
-a brief outline about what makes a strong application
- feedback on individual proposals from participants
There are 20 spaces available and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to sign up for this session please send us a message and we will contact you with details.