Job: Skills and Employment Project Worker, The Churn Project
The Churn Project is seeking someone to develop and implement their Prospects Employment and Skills Project – offering direct support to clients in removing barriers to accessing work, education and training, and organising life skills training.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with unemployed / vulnerable people
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work confidentially
16 hours per week
(subject to clear enhanced DBS check)
A full job descriptionand application form can be obtained by contacting:
Mrs Fran Embleton-Smith, Churn Project Director,
The Churn Project, 14-16 The Waterloo, Cirencester, GL7 2PY
Phone: 01285 380038.
Closing date: Monday 17th November 2014