Outcomes and Impact Training Workshop
**Updated - booking and payment by phone now available**
- Date: Thursday 23 October, 10am-4pm
- Venue: The Pavilion, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham GL51 6PN
- Booking: £15 (covers admin/lunch - training is subsidised)
Are you keen to demonstrate the impact your music/arts activity has on the children and young people you work with?
Do you feel baffled by monitoring and evaluation, or find it hard to focus on what's really important in capturing evidence?
This one day workshop will help you to become more confident about the way you monitor, evaluate and report on your work. It will help you to measure the impact of what you do and report on the difference you make to children and young people.
The course is delivered by Dougie Lonie, Research and Evaluation Manager of Youth Music, and organised by Make Music Gloucestershire in partnership with Create Gloucestershire, Real Ideas Organisation, Make Music Swindon and Youth Music.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to an outcomes approach
- Developing project aims, outcomes and activities
- Outcome indicators and how to measure them
- Youth Music Outcomes Toolkit
- Analysing and reporting your findings
To book your place
This event is open to music and arts practitioners working with young people in Gloucestershire, and music practitioners working with young people in Swindon. To book, simply:
- Fill out the booking form
- Send the booking form and your cheque for £15 made out to Gloucestershire County Council, to: Make Music Gloucestershire (training), Colwell Centre, Derby Road, Gloucester GL1 4AD
- OR: Call 01452 330300 (8.30am-4.30pm Mon-Fri) to pay by phone and credit card and MMG will complete the booking form for you. If the office is closed, fill out the booking form and email email@example.com to reserve your place. We'll then call you back to take your credit card payment over the phone.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come-first served basis so do book soon!
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org