Gloucestershire County Council Community Chest Grant
Community Chest Grant
Gloucestershire County Council is pleased to announce the launch of the Community Chest Fund. As part of its Active Communities Policy the Council is now inviting applications for grants of £500 up to a maximum of £5,000 for projects that support people who are vulnerable in our county by building community capacity and resilience.
The Council is particularly interested in local solutions that enable people to become more involved in their community, improve the viability of places where communities can come together, promote community cohesion and tackle digital exclusion.
Who can apply?
• Community or voluntary groups
• Registered Charities and Community Interest Companies
• Town and Parish Councils
• Religious groups where the application demonstrates that the project will bring wider community benefit and that the primary purpose of the activity is not religious and is aligned with the objectives of the grant.
What are the funding criteria?
• Applications must be received by 15 February 2016.
• Funding must be spent by 31 August 2016
• The minimum limit for funding is £500, the maximum is £5,000.
• Applications with match funding are encouraged.
• Funding is one off with no ongoing funding commitment from the Council
Contact Dawn Lane, Commissioning Officer, for more information and an application pack on 01452 324051 or email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 15 February 2016
Further information here.