Get your Business Off The Ground
Saturday 24th November and Saturday 1st December, both days from 10:00am-4:30pm
Who is this course for? *The Grow your Business course is for you if...
- You run a business that is less than 3 years old
- You’re based in Gloucestershire - You are ambitious and have plans to grow
- You’re feeling a bit stuck in your business and need advice to move forward.
What will I do during the course? 10 Steps to getting your business of the ground:
• Define your business
• Ask the experts
• Know your market.
• Work out the costs.
• Develop your brand.
• Understand your business model
• Develop your strategy
• Make it official.
• Track your finances
• Explore funding Plus:
• Receive expert advice and insights to help your business to grow
• Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and further build your network
• Learn about what support is available and develop clear next steps
• Lunch and refreshments are provided on both days.
Where do I sign up? Visit: www.startandgrowenterprise.uk to complete our short Joining Form and you’ll then receive a link to book your place. If you’ve already signed up with us, you’ll just need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll book you on. *Some eligibility criteria apply - contact us to find out more.
Grow your Business courses are offered by Start and Grow Enterprise, a University of Gloucestershire project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Start and Grow Enterprise supports the growth of Gloucestershire-based entrepreneurs and start-ups (trading up to 3 years) through free training, events, networks and resources.