Application process now open for Action Learning Set programme
Create Gloucestershire is looking for up to 16 creative professionals to take part in the next two Action Learning Sets in Gloucestershire, which will start in June and September 2018.
Action Learning can support you in your professional development by:
· Helping you to step outside of your day-to-day pressures, enabling you to reflect and view your work from a fresh perspective.
· Giving you the opportunity to develop ideas, see connections and hear about others’ experiences across the region.
· Using active listening, questioning and sharing feedback, with the group challenging and supporting you to identify your own creative solutions to take away and act on.
· Giving you an understanding of other practices, roles and organisations.
· Helping you and/or your organisation to build networks and partnerships across different parts of the arts sector and beyond.
Whatever level you are - if you are just starting out, an emerging or more established artist then we would be interested in hearing from you. Depending on interest, one of the groups will be aimed specifically at people who have at least 5 years’ experience in the arts and cultural sector.
Deadline for applications: Monday 4 June, 5pm
Any questions, please email: Louise@creategloucestershire.co.uk