Want to develop new ideas and find your own creative solutions in a supportive peer network?
Create Gloucestershire is looking for up to 5 more creative professionals to join the next two Action Learning Sets in Gloucestershire, due to start in July and September 2018.
Action Learning can support you in your professional development by:
· Helping you to step outside of your day-to-day pressures, enabling you to reflect and view your work from a fresh perspective
· Giving you the opportunity to develop ideas, see connections and hear about others’ experiences across the region
· Using active listening, questioning and sharing feedback, with the group challenging and supporting you to identify your own creative solutions to take away and act on
· Giving you an understanding of other practices, roles and organisations
· Helping you and/or your organisation to build networks and partnerships across different parts of the arts sector and beyond
You may be an independent artist, maker, project manager, producer, employee of an arts organisation, work in a museum, library or music education hubs, the key thing is you live or have a commitment to working in Gloucestershire. Whatever level you are - if you are just starting out, an emerging or more established artist then we would be interested in hearing from you. It is about getting the right mix of people in each set.
Extended application deadline: Friday 6 July, 12.00
Any questions, please email: Louise@creategloucestershire.co.uk
This Action Learning programme is funded through Gloucester’s Great Place project, which is supported by the National Lottery through Arts Council England and the Heritage Lottery Fund.