WANTED forward-thinking arts + cultural organisations interested in taking on a young trustee in Gloucestershire
As an organisation within the arts, heritage and cultural sector in Gloucestershire, if you can answer yes to any of the questions below, then you or your trustees may be interested in hearing more about Gloucestershire's Young People on Arts Boards programme.
· Do you want your organisation to push creative boundaries?
· Do you need to future-proof your organisation?
· Do you want to offer a fresh perspective to your organisation?
· Can you remember the last time you enjoyed having your perceptions challenged at a board meeting?
· Do you think board meetings are boring?
· Does everyone on your board look the same, or is over 50?
On Thursday 28 February from 6.30 - 8.30pm at The Wilson, Cheltenham, Create Gloucestershire with support from the Wilson Arts Collective and Gloucester Culture Trust, will be joining forces to start to explore some of these questions.
This introductory session is aimed at young creatives aged 18 - 25 years, who are interested in hearing about what it takes to be a young trustee, or part of a youth advisory board, as well as forward thinking organisations who want to connect with a wider audience or recruit younger trustees.
There will be an opportunity to hear from young trustees and organisations who work with them, to understand what they have gained from the experience, meet and network with potential young leaders and share what support you might need to make this change happen on your board.
For more info or to confirm your attendance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or download the flier here.